- What is a synonym for weak?
- What is the opposite word of delicate?
- What do you call a weak woman?
- What is a weak person called?
- What does delicate girl mean?
- What is the opposite word of weak?
- Is Delicate positive or negative?
- Who is a delicate person?
- What is a delicate flower?
- How do you use the word delicate?
- What is another word for no longer in existence?
- What is the similar word of delicate?
- What is a word for weak minded?
- Does fragile mean delicate?
- What is something delicate?
- How do you describe a weak person?
- What is a delicate relationship?
- What is a word for Agree?
What is a synonym for weak?
frail, feeble, puny, fragile, delicate, weakly.
infirm, sick, sickly, shaky, debilitated, incapacitated, ailing, indisposed, decrepit, enervated, tired, fatigued, exhausted, spent, worn out..
What is the opposite word of delicate?
Antonyms: unbreakable, tough, insensitive, rugged, unskilled, knockabout, unrefined, sturdy, easy, toughened. Synonyms: slight, fallible, imperfect, tenuous, ticklish, soft, fragile, touchy, frail, thin, flimsy, weak, finespun.
What do you call a weak woman?
1 anaemic, debilitated, decrepit, delicate, effete, enervated, exhausted, faint, feeble, fragile, frail, infirm, languid, puny, shaky, sickly, spent, tender, unsound, unsteady, wasted, weakly.
What is a weak person called?
An ineffectual or cowardly person. weakling. wimp. sissy. coward.
What does delicate girl mean?
1 exquisite, fine, or subtle in quality, character, construction, etc. 2 having a soft or fragile beauty.
What is the opposite word of weak?
What is the opposite of weak?strongtoughinvulnerablelustyfreshprotectedindependentshieldedresistantguarded74 more rows
Is Delicate positive or negative?
Delicate can have negative overtones: A delicate situation is a tricky one. A delicate balance describes an agreement that might turn sour any moment. A delicate child may cry easily. But delicate can also refer to things that are very lovely and hard to reproduce: a delicate lace collar on a dress stands out.
Who is a delicate person?
The definition of delicate is someone or something that is subtle, fragile, frail or a skilled example of something.
What is a delicate flower?
Jasmine – the most delicate flower of all.
How do you use the word delicate?
Delicate sentence examplesHe is very soft and delicate yet. … Alondra was attractive in a delicate way – her features more refined. … King Sun laughed softly to himself when the delicate jars began to melt and break. … Shadows played across the delicate, pert features. … She felt delicate and feminine in his arms.More items…
What is another word for no longer in existence?
Some common synonyms of obsolete are ancient, antiquated, antique, archaic, old, and venerable. While all these words mean “having come into existence or use in the more or less distant past,” obsolete may apply to something regarded as no longer acceptable or useful even though it is still in existence.
What is the similar word of delicate?
Delicate Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for delicate?finedaintyexquisiteintricateelegantsubtleairygracefulnicesoft218 more rows
What is a word for weak minded?
irresolute, weak-willed, weak, impressionable, spineless, indecisive, unassertive, persuadable, persuasible, submissive, compliant, pusillanimous. foolish, simple, feeble-minded, witless, mindless, brainless, stupid, idiotic. ANTONYMS. strong-willed, intelligent. Word of the day.
Does fragile mean delicate?
adjective. easily broken, shattered, or damaged; delicate; brittle; frail: a fragile ceramic container; a very fragile alliance. vulnerably delicate, as in appearance: She has a fragile beauty.
What is something delicate?
adjective. fine in texture, quality, construction, etc.: a delicate lace collar. fragile; easily damaged; frail: delicate porcelain; a delicate child. so fine as to be scarcely perceptible; subtle: a delicate flavor. soft or faint, as color: a delicate shade of pink.
How do you describe a weak person?
Synonymsweak. adjective. a person who is weak does not have much physical strength or energy.frail. adjective. physically weak and not very healthy.feeble. adjective. physically weak, especially because you are old or ill.infirm. adjective. … vulnerable. adjective. … sickly. adjective. … malnourished. adjective. … unsteady. adjective.More items…
What is a delicate relationship?
(1) : easily unsettled or upset a delicate balance the delicate relationships defined by the Constitution — New Yorker. (2) : requiring skill or tact in a delicate position delicate negotiations a delicate operation. (3) : involving matters of a deeply personal nature : sensitive this is a delicate matter.
What is a word for Agree?
1. Agree, consent, accede, assent, concur all suggest complying with the idea, sentiment, or action of someone.